cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to send special characters using EEM

pingduck
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to send Ctrl character using EEM's cli command action? e.g. ^C, ^^x

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pingduck
Level 1
Level 1

Answering my own question. I found that I can enter "Ctrl-V" and then followed by the special character and it will work. The config also survives a reload. It is not as good as using escape characters like '\003' but nonetheless a serviceable solution. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you post the use case here for that special characters required in the script. so suggestion can be made based on the usage is possible or not, or any limitations.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

pingduck
Level 1
Level 1

Answering my own question. I found that I can enter "Ctrl-V" and then followed by the special character and it will work. The config also survives a reload. It is not as good as using escape characters like '\003' but nonetheless a serviceable solution. 

Thank you for your feedback and solution, if it solve close the case as helpfull for other.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: