cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I could not activate assesments, I have this msg every time "You may have been idle on the current page for too long. Refresh the page to reset the session", even I refresh or change browser.

cleghris
Level 1
Level 1
5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What cisco-device and or application are you talking about ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

routers,switch,severs,atc

Cybersecuruty essential 

ian8704524
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same problem. I found out that cisco.net (not cisco.com) was trying to set cookies on my browser, which it doesn't allow, because it's from an unknown/unvisited domain.

When I set my cookie protection level tot the LOWEST level, I was able to access the assignment (which is actually hosted on cisco.net) and complete the course.

Hope this may work for you as well. Don't forget to set your cookie protection back to a safe level afterwards!

Regards,

Ian

Sanjeeb Mahato
Level 1
Level 1

Hello sir,

I have also faced the same problems. Like "You may have been idle on the current page for too long. Refresh the page to reset the session". 

What should I do further now? How can I activate an assignment? please support and help.