Views
Helpful
Replies

%ILET-1-AUTHENTICATION_FAIL

s.maxina1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have a Cisco Switch model c2960-24TT-L with iOS "c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5.bin" which upgraded to version " c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-55.SE12.bin" recently. After Upgrading, the Switch Boot Up normally( All POST Passed), but the SYST Led get Amber and Below Message is shown every seconds:

%ILET-1-AUTHENTICATION_FAIL: This Switch may not have been manufactured by Cisco or with Cisco's authorization. This product may contain software that was copied in violation of Cisco's license terms. If your use of this product is the cause of a support issue, Cisco may deny operation of the product, support under your warranty or under a Cisco technical support program such as Smartnet. Please contact Cisco's Technical Assistance Center for more information.

At this point, I can just ping or telnet the switch, but no packet forwarded from client to servers and vise versa. I format the flash and downgrade the iOS to old version (and also newer version 15), but the problem still exists. is there any way to overcome this problem?
TIP: I upgraded Several Same Switch with this iOS without any problem.
best regards.

2 Replies 2

Hi Luis

thanks for reply, but my switch is not Cisco 2960X. that article about Cisco 2960X and its SFP module (FlexStack module).

thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: