cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , We have windows 2012 as our radius server, and we have enabled accounting on our cisco devices. We are generating local log file on radius disk. But log file that is being generated on radius server is hard to read/interpret.  How do I produce t...

Resolved! cisco asa5508-x

I recently purchased a cisco asa 5508-x and tried to change the default ip to 192.168.10.1 but failed. my lan ip is 192.168.10.x and i have many machines with fixed ip. what is the best workaround? tq

I have problems with my switch C3750, I tried to monitor by snmp the temperature with the oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.13.1.3.1.3 (ciscoEnvMonTemperatureStatusValue) but it returns me the value 1 also the oid for threshold show me values like 1 and I cant see...

I am wondering if there is any way in Cisco prime 3.1 (or maybe a newer version) to create port groups based on VLAN settings. I would like to have some way to make port groups based on the port settings. E.G a port with a voice vlan assigned would s...

Hi, we are getting the camera of one site from another site but the image is not showing clear.now the security team is saying it is the bandwidth issue?I want to assure that it may be the bandwidth issue or any other and if any other what may be?wai...