Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing prime infrastructure

Debudas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i want to install PI 1.3 in VM platform, any one can tell me how many times it will take to installed?

it still showing " installing ncs... "

see the screen shots

NCS.jpg

7 Replies 7

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The ones I've done generally take under an hour. Thats for either PI 1.3 or PI 2.0 on VMware ESXi host.

By the way - you'd generally be better off starting out on PI 2.0 if this is a new installation.

Hi,

it is new installation, now installation done, but unable to open it through web interface....

thanks

debu

if the installation completed and you can run an ncs status from the CLI and all processes are running, you should be able to launch the GUI where you then should be able to login as the root user....

after fresh installation the appliance is not booting up...

Thanks

Debu

please help me..

Thanks

Debu

Debu,

The people who respond to your posts are VOLUNTEERS (including Cisco staff). 

They do not have any obligations to drop whatever more import things they are doing just to respond to other people's posts or threads. 

If you need immediate assistance, I'd recommend you create a TAC Case. 

Debu,

Seconding what Leo said. This is a volunteer community and your posts were coming in at 4-5 am on a holiday weekend here in the USA Eastern Time where I am.

The TAC is where you should go and open a support case if you have an immediate need for support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco