cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

INVREP0063 error Ciscoworks LMS 4.0.1

john_capobianco
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to do a detailed device report but one of my devices errors with the following:     

INVREP0063: The selected device(s) does not have inventory data to display in  the report. Try to generate the report after performing inventory collection for  the selected device(s).

I have done a succesful Discovery and Configuration synch - how do I force an inventory collection on the device?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ngoldwat
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

First navigate to the Device Center:

Then choose Device diagnostics:

From there, pick your device & click the Troubleshoot button.

Once the next page refreshes, scroll down until you see Configuration Status:

Look for the yellow star and drop the menu down.  From there you can kick off a number of tasks including Inventory collection.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

john_capobianco
Level 1
Level 1

Device Page - Configuration Status Quick Links - Tasks - Update Inventory to force an inventory collection on a device

My particular device, when I run the Reports > Inventory > Management Status > Inventory and  Config Collection Status - is showing a device side error which I will try to resolve next

ngoldwat
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

First navigate to the Device Center:

Then choose Device diagnostics:

From there, pick your device & click the Troubleshoot button.

Once the next page refreshes, scroll down until you see Configuration Status:

Look for the yellow star and drop the menu down.  From there you can kick off a number of tasks including Inventory collection.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: