Views
Helpful
Replies

IPRoute MIB not supported in IOS ver 15.0

ciaranjmurphy
Level 1
Level 1

H Folks,

We've recently started using some 2911's on our network running IOS 15.0(1r)M9. I noticed, much to my frustration that the OIDs with the MIB RFC1213:ipRouteTable1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21 are not supported.

Does anyone know of an alternative MIB for viewing routing table information via SNMP on any of these devices running a similar IOS?

Kind regards

Ciaran

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

phiharri
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings Ciaran,

Can you check if inetCidrRouteTable in IP-FORWARD-MIB provides the data you're looking for? I'm not sure of the specifics for 2900, but I know other platforms have removed some 'obsoleted' objects from older MIBs since 15.0.

Kind Regards,

/Phil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

phiharri
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings Ciaran,

Can you check if inetCidrRouteTable in IP-FORWARD-MIB provides the data you're looking for? I'm not sure of the specifics for 2900, but I know other platforms have removed some 'obsoleted' objects from older MIBs since 15.0.

Kind Regards,

/Phil

Hi Phil,

that done the trick thank you very much I was able to get what I wanted from the CidrRouteTable.

Many thanks

Ciaran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: