Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE MDM: ISE and Mobileiron integration Issue

Sean Yuan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi experts,

I'd like to integrate ISE and Mobileiron core and refer to the Cisco official guide, but it fails.

I just create an API role user in Mobileiron, and import Mobileiron certificate to ISE, then fill in all requiring integration information in ISE, like below:

Integration-info.png

The error warning below:

mobileiron-error.png

I used TCP dump in ISE to test the connection, it's normal.

I suspect the issue from the "Host Name / IP Address" field because I find all Mobileiron core hostname is "m.mobileron.net", I think ISE cannot identify which one is my Mobileiron.

Thanks for your reply

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Did you follow this documentation:
https://marketplace.mobileiron.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P3400001AwMyOEAV

It should be straight forward.

You can test your api access using postman with the fqdn and credentials you're configuring into ise for validation.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

Did you follow this documentation:
https://marketplace.mobileiron.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P3400001AwMyOEAV

It should be straight forward.

You can test your api access using postman with the fqdn and credentials you're configuring into ise for validation.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

thanks a lot for your help, but could you please let me know how to test API access?
Thanks again

On the link provided, there's a part where they showing how to test using postman application.

In few words, you'll put the credentials you're trying to configure info ise, do a get on a specific url (the beginning of the url should be the same as what you're trying to configure in ise) and then you should get an answer with some informations regarding the API version. See the page 13

Thanks
Francesco

Thanks a lot for you help
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco