Replies

Jitter monitoring using SNMP

p.lubinski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

is(are) there a corresponding snmp OID value(s) for

show rtr enhanced-history collection-statistics

or show ip sla monitor enhanced-history collection-statistics ?

I looked through the CISCO-RTTMOM-MIB and there is no information about it.

I think it is not possible to read it via snmp protocol.

To test I used: c2500-is-l.123-16

Thx,

Pawel

3 Replies 3

georg.tresselt
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe, your test device doesn't support it cause there is an RTTMON jitter table in RTTMON MIB. Have a look at this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk869/tk769/technologies_white_paper09186a00801b1a1e.shtml#pollingmibtables

Hello Georg,

Thanks for your replay. My device supports the RTTMON MIB and I am able to configure jitter probe on it (and it works). Following the information You provided (your www link), there ara two table in that mib: rttMonStats, rttMonLatestJitterOper and I can read the values related with it. The clue problem of my problem is to read the values related exactly with two show commands and rttMonStats, rttMonLatestJitterOper does not contains those values.

Hi, I'm also trying to gather stats from "sh ip sla monitor enhanced-history collection-statistics" but I can't find the oid. Even just the RTTSum and NumOfRTT and min and max would be helpful. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: