cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.1 Vmware Appliance / PSIRT/EOL/EOS issues.

vaughancahill
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having issues with getting LMS4.1 eval to do PSIRT/EOL/EOS reports, I have scheduled the job, but get told that it doesn't have any data. I attemp to download the PSIRT_EOX_OFFLINE.zip manually, but get "

To Download this software, you must have a valid service contract associated to your Cisco.com user ID... Is this any valid contract or a LMS contract.. because for eval"

I have a contract, but not a contract for LMS, Is an "LMS" contract required to download these PSIRT/EOS reports? If so its a little unfortuanate that I can't create these reports for providing a business for purchase...

3 Replies 3

Michel Hegeraat
Level 7
Level 7

For a customer we have tried to obtain the PSIRT data. The contract in the user profile was an "SAS" contract, I believe to be related to some NX-OS software feature licenses. The serials of their LMS stations are not yet in that contract that I'm sure of. Due to pending bugs we have still not delivered the LMS.

It was however sufficient to get the PSIRT data.

Cheers,

Michel

I have 2 valid contracts at the moment, 1 for 2 nexus 7010s and 6500 and other for some 3560 switches.. even shows up in lms contract connection reports... but direct download of the PSIRT_EOX file is not permitted....

any ideas?

No, not sure. Very strange.

Maybe web-help@cisco.com can help out.

Cheers,

Michel

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card