cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Alli have big trouble with me LMS 4.0 installation. I did an Upgrade from LMS 3.2 to LMS 4.0. After that the Works was running without any problems. After some days i´d tried to login on the LMS and it told me something like my lincens where co...

MarioLieb by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco;I any running Cisco Works LMS 4.0 on Windows 2008 Enterperise Edition with SP2.I am facing 2 issue which are below:1. Get message "You are using unsupported Version". As per Cisco document Windows 2008 Ent edition is support by LMS 4.02. A...

hello , I recenly installed LMS 4 on a windows 2008 R2 system , I didnt change the default configuration of windows or ciscoworksI just added devices and configured basic things on the LMS system .when I open ciscoworks on the server itself it starts...

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the assistance.I have been tasked with an inventory assignment for several sites.  Inventroy will be done remotely so no physical access to the devices.   The way the database is setup is with 3 device ...

Hi everyone,I've got a question regarding CiscoWorks LMS v3.2. It is used as syslog server. Some Cisco network device has multiple metroethernet tunnels configured on it. Those tunnels are flapping multiple times per day. Device is successfully pinge...

Hello, I have a problem with the User Tracking and Data Collection on LMS 4.0.1 . I think It crashes every time or freezes. I Have this error if I lunch UT Acquisition : Failed to start acquisition: Construction of XML data required for UT IS in prog...

iibesis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes