cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS can not display image switch 4507R + E

Roni Apaza
Level 1
Level 1

I installed LMS 4.0 succesfully, but  when i go to topology, can view all network, but the "AswitchA" Core 4507R+E be displayed as "?"

switch C.bmp

, and it can not display this "AswitchA" into CISCO VIEW, display this messaje :

"Cannot find applicable device package for ...

This error could be due to one of the following:

- The device package for this device type is not installed.

- Device support for this device type is not available.

- You are trying to open a component inside a device.

To correct the problem, either install a device package for the device type, or open the parent device to manage the component."

Please do they know a solution? Its very important

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1286 >> This must be the sysobjectID of the Device . Please check

if yes, kindly check the device supported list of LMS 4.0 ,it say's this device is upported only for [Inventory Config and Image Management]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/device_support/table/lms40sdt.html

I hope this answer your query.

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1286 >> This must be the sysobjectID of the Device . Please check

if yes, kindly check the device supported list of LMS 4.0 ,it say's this device is upported only for [Inventory Config and Image Management]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/device_support/table/lms40sdt.html

I hope this answer your query.

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

thanks. Afroj

I see which my supervisor "Sup7-E" do not displayed into link.

Understand my supervisor not is supported.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: