cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS can not display image switch 4507R + E

Roni Apaza
Level 1
Level 1

I installed LMS 4.0 succesfully, but  when i go to topology, can view all network, but the "AswitchA" Core 4507R+E be displayed as "?"

switch C.bmp

, and it can not display this "AswitchA" into CISCO VIEW, display this messaje :

"Cannot find applicable device package for ...

This error could be due to one of the following:

- The device package for this device type is not installed.

- Device support for this device type is not available.

- You are trying to open a component inside a device.

To correct the problem, either install a device package for the device type, or open the parent device to manage the component."

Please do they know a solution? Its very important

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1286 >> This must be the sysobjectID of the Device . Please check

if yes, kindly check the device supported list of LMS 4.0 ,it say's this device is upported only for [Inventory Config and Image Management]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/device_support/table/lms40sdt.html

I hope this answer your query.

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1286 >> This must be the sysobjectID of the Device . Please check

if yes, kindly check the device supported list of LMS 4.0 ,it say's this device is upported only for [Inventory Config and Image Management]

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/4.0/device_support/table/lms40sdt.html

I hope this answer your query.

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

thanks. Afroj

I see which my supervisor "Sup7-E" do not displayed into link.

Understand my supervisor not is supported.