Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meraki SSO integration with Azure AD

Hello,

I have gone through the documentation on how to integrate Meraki Dashboard with Azure AD SSO. After setting this up and while I am in the Azure portal when I test SSO it is successful. The current user is able to navigate to the dashboard. If I log that user out and then open https://account.meraki.com/login/ I am prompted to enter an email address. So at this point SSO does not trigger automatically. When I enter the email I am then asked for a password. The response is "Invalid Credentials". I have setup many applications with SSO in Azure AD and never had this issue.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After much research I find that SSO only works through myapps portal so I created a shortcut with that link and all is well. Not the best SSO integration that I have done but not the worst!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

An update. I am able use SSO if I launch from myapps or if I test from Azure AD but when trying to use SSO from the meraki signin website it does not work.

After much research I find that SSO only works through myapps portal so I created a shortcut with that link and all is well. Not the best SSO integration that I have done but not the worst!

That is correct. It is because Cisco Meraki Dashboard only support Identity Provider initiated sign ons. What you were describing was Service Provider Initiated connections. Some services support that...some support both. Cisco Meraki only supports IdP

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card