cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Netflow, and IOS 11.3(1)MA1 on 3810 Router

FBARRERAR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a 3810 Router and I am finding the way to use netflow in it, but the command ip route-cache flow do not exist in this IOS version, ¿could anyone say me if I need use other command to obtain the report of flow traffic?

3 Replies 3

b.hsu
Level 5
Level 5

What is the version of IOS that you are using. The "ip route-cache flow" commanmd was introduced with IOS release 11.1 . If you are using IOS prior to this release you will have to upgrade the IOS. This command is mandatory for enabling netflow. For more information on the "ip route-cache flow" command have a look at the following URL.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124cr/hnf_r/nfl_a1h.htm#wp1182753

Hi Friend

The IOS Version is 11.3(1)MA7, and when i type ? after the command "ip route-chache flow" i have only these options (see bellow)

hq2(config-subif)#ip route-cache ?

same-interface Enable fast-switching on the same interface

Finally i had to change the Ios version to mc3810-i-mz.122-12l.bin and all the Netflow v5 commands works very well, but when the router start with this IOS all the frame relay point to point connectios are in state down, ¿do you know if this behavior could be because the Ios version is incorrect?

Regards

Fabian