Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Topology Mapper

kemarnorton
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

First I want to give thanks to the community for the help you guys gave me with my first post I was able to get in most of the equipment and remove the old users and add a new one.

The problem I am facing now is when I try to get a understanding of the network using their topology I realize that the topology is not updated. A lot of device that are on the network is not on the topology. I tried use SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper but it would not install.

I google some tools but there were so many I am not sure what is good or best to use. Please am asking for your guidance and help on how I can map out the network and build a new typology.

2 Replies 2

Hello,

-->  I tried use SolarWinds Network Topology Mapper but it would not install.

SolarWinds is pretty good, what did you run into during installation ? Which OS are you installing on ?

I was getting an error below sometimes and another error I was trying to see if I could get back that error to show it has well but it did not show up. This was with the msi I download and I am running it on windows 11.

But I SolarWinds send me a download and it install successfully but it's now opening when I launch it.

[cid:f001b8ec-1fc8-4e87-a4e9-4764df659802]

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card