cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

no community screen after updating to ccp2.5 from 2.4

jillesmiedema
Level 1
Level 1

after updating ccp 2.4 to 2.5 de frame on the left side with the community view and

messages from cisco is blank. on a windows home premium 7 64x computer swith ie 9   cp 2.4 worked good with ie 9.

jilles

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

chaitram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jiles,

I am guessing you are using Win7 and IE9. Could you try the following let me know if it works:

1. Clear the Java cache from  Start -> Control Panel -> Java (or Java 32) -> General Tab -> Click on Setting. Click Delete

2. Clear IE cache from the IE Browser (Tools -> settings -> Clear temporary internet files, cache, cookies)

3. Launch CCP by Right clicking on the CCP icon, and choose run as admin.

Let me know if you still see the problem.

Thanks

Chaitra

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

chaitram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jiles,

I am guessing you are using Win7 and IE9. Could you try the following let me know if it works:

1. Clear the Java cache from  Start -> Control Panel -> Java (or Java 32) -> General Tab -> Click on Setting. Click Delete

2. Clear IE cache from the IE Browser (Tools -> settings -> Clear temporary internet files, cache, cookies)

3. Launch CCP by Right clicking on the CCP icon, and choose run as admin.

Let me know if you still see the problem.

Thanks

Chaitra

hi chaitra,

yes it works

thank you very much.

jilles

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: