Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EEM Tcl script

Hi guys,Can anyone i've been trying to modify a Cisco tcl script to do what i really need it to do but im not getting anywhere...i'm not a programmer :/I need to make a script that tracks an event, it can be a interface going down or an ip sla timing...

Hi,Can the ethernet management port on a 2960s be used to source syslog, snmp traps, ntp updates... ?this is not mentioned in the software configuration guide (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960/software/release/12.2_55_se/conf...

HelloI cannot get reponse from lms4.0.1 with my client UTU2.0I allways receive "No Records Found"With a  wallchart, here is the response I recieve from LMS ]....... .c....P...i+..HTTP/1.1 200 OK..Date: Tue,24 May 2011 15:19:20 GMT..Server: Apache..Co...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to hide an EEM applet from being viewed when an administrator runs "show run or write terminal?"A sample configuration would be appreciated. Thanks.event manager applet sa27_fix1 event track 1 state down action 1.0 cli command "enable"...

Hi,What should I do to get my syslog_info file rotated whenver the file grows to 512 megabytes in size? I've set up the log rotation in Common Services->Server->Admin but it doesn't seem to work, the file grew to 1.9 gigabytes.Is there any process th...

tomeq82 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two IOS commands that I'd like to trigger once a day using Cisco's EEM solution. Per Cisco, the Cisco ASR 1001 that I'm using for our VPN solution is capable of using this solution but TAC does not support the scripting aspect and they r...

Hi GuysIs there a way to change your login prompt when you are using Tacacs?Using local database I got aUsename:      promptwith tacacs I getLogin:           promptI know I can change the username prompt for the local, but can I change it for Tacacs?...

N W by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to access the database through ODBC.I have followed the instructions of documentation and I can access the server but I can´t access the views because user database fails.User database I´m using is ´lmsdatafeed´ with the password created in th...

Cisco Works - Common Services 3.0.3, Campus Manager 4.0.3, RME 4.0.3I have devices that are "discovered" via Device Discovery, but do not show up in Campus Data Collection. The devices that do not show up, are "reachable" in Device Discovery. I thoug...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes