Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Port Forwarding

I wanted to set up a small home-server (with yunohost.org). When I try to forward the ports, so that I can access the server from "outside" of my local area network, the searched ports appear in the "UPnP Port Forwarding Table". But they're still not accessible from outside... I've no idea, what I could do, as there seems to be a problem with the port forwarding...

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Let us know what is this device and what code running, also post the configuration.

here is some tips :

1. do you have Public IP which you have bound to your FQDN yourdomain.com

2. do you have static NAT or port-forward to allow the connection inside.

3. is this website working locally?

or is this a DSL connection with a Dynamic IP address?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks for the response. I'm on a RV260-router, and until now I used only the graphical user interface. (so, where do I find the configuration I can post?)

Furthermore I used a graphical servertool (yunohost.org). For the code running, do you reference on the server or the router?
Is it possible to somehow bind a Public IP to a FQDN on the graphical user interface?

And for your second point: If I understood your question correctly, yes I have port forwarding rules. The ports show up in the UPnP Port Forwarding Table on the Router interface.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: