cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 3.0 - PSIRT and EOX Reports

Brian Saunders
Level 1
Level 1

Deployed Prime Infrastructure 3.0 on a pro spec'ed virtual appliance.  Has anyone had any success with the PSIRT and EOX reporting?  I see it as an option and can schedule a job (by scheduling it seems to run immediately).  But I never see any data.

5 Replies 5

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I had this issue I only upgraded to 3.0 , first 2 times I ran jobs nothing showed up then on 3rd report it started working , have you tried it few times incase its a bit buggy , did your job show as successful in job details ?

Have attempted to run it a few times now.  When the job is running it'll say "Running" in the Operational Details but afterwards it shows "Unknown":

checking the release notes only 2 current bugs for PSIRT in ver3.0 neither really point to what your seeing , are all your devices syncing up ok

There is 1 restriction I know of for it incase its that

#Note: Compliance Services are available only on the Professional virtual appliance and on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Gen 2 physical appliance

CSCut74934 & CSCuv89620

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-0/release/notes/cpi_rn.html

Jim Crabb
Level 1
Level 1

Any new information on this?  I'm having the same problem, and multiple attempts to run the job hasn't done it.  I've also tried restarting services, the whole virtual appliance, and just disabling and re-enabling Compliance Services, to not avail.

Thanks

Jim

paul newman
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue here. Getting nowhere with TAC