cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Since today, after an automatic upgrade of the Chrome Browser, we cannot access out Prime Infrastructure Systems running on Version 2.0 and 2.1 anymore. The Chrome reports an error ERR_SSL_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY. Version 2.2 has no problem. Has...

Hello ! Please tell me where the mistake: ## ip sla 10 icmp-echo 8.8.8.8 source-interface Cellular0 frequency 360 ip sla schedule 10 life forever start-time now track 10 ip sla 10 reachability delay down 20 up 20 ip sla schedule 10 life forever star...

Trying to get the PSU status and getting odd responses. Is there a table that list what the responses mean to a specific query.  I have a number of C series servers. I use SNMP to index the PSU and tell me the status. Server 1.PSU Index = 1PSU Index ...

I have a Cisco 3650 stack with IOX v3.6.3 operating with AIR2702E wireless access points.  When the APs are connected directly to my 3650 they configure and operate normally.  However, when connecting via another switch model (3750) connected to my 3...

Hi all, I have a problem in some 2950 switches in my company: We have an office connect to our headquarter via MPLS link with one default gateway, so we have another link redundant with other defaut gateway. When MLPS shutdown, our checkpoint firewal...

I am unable to get a Successful collection from one of my devices. It is a Cisco 5508 Wireless LAN Controller. I am successfully running collections on many devices of this same type and software version (7.6.130.30), so I know it's not a limitation ...

smp by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Remote ping

Hi guys,  After some advice please.  I need to monitor some devices that sit behind certain routers / l3 switches.  Ideally I want to issue a remote ping fom the router and get an alert if ping fails.   Currently we use prtg for snmp monitoring an...

parm UK by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes