Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 3.5 NTP

Jay_F
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is someone able to advise why the clock on my Prime box synchronises an hour before GMT? Ive set my NTP server as my DC and set GMT yet the clock after an hour sets itself back an hour. Cant work out why its doing this. No different to the way i have set it up on our switches. any ideas anyone ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I've managed to solve it now I think. I did a show timezones and had originally set the timezone to GMT-0 when I had noticed the time was an hour behind. I checked the list again and tried GB as the timezone and now seems to be working, also set it to BST automatically by the looks. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Please post ntp and timezone settings from your Prime server's configuration.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi, I've managed to solve it now I think. I did a show timezones and had originally set the timezone to GMT-0 when I had noticed the time was an hour behind. I checked the list again and tried GB as the timezone and now seems to be working, also set it to BST automatically by the looks. Thanks for your help.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card