cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime infrastructure 2.0 inventory reports

trimmy
Level 1
Level 1

In lms it was easy to get inventory report on our router cards draughtboards etc. when I go to report launch pad>device>detailed hardware and run combined inventory I get "no data found" under the modules and interfaces....this is the ONLY report requested by the customer, is this really not available in PI 2.0?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

3 Replies 3

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Reports  (deatiled Hardware ) are working fine  for me.  check the attached screenshot

Check the device  "Inventory collection status " under device >workcenter   . status should be completed for those device

Thanks-
Afroz
[Do rate the useful post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks afroz at least this shows me it can be done....my reports say zero data for the card modules interfaces. I have updated prime to highest device pack still no joy?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I also have this problem with the latest version of Cisco Prime 3.1.6 and all the patches, I need a list of all modules including Serial numbers associated with the detailed hardware inventory.  This does not work please see attachment is there any reason for this? Please ignore this I have found the solution.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: