cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QOS PROJECT

rafael.arrendol
Level 1
Level 1

I need to configure CBWFQ on a Hub-router with a 250meg link, there are 40 Field offices with 10 offices with10meg each, 10 offices with 20meg each, 10 offices with 30meg links. The hub router is over subscribing some to the remote offices at any giving time. I have been ask to configure QOS to limit the Hub to only deliver/transmit 75% of 10, 20 and 30megs to each corresponding FOs, this way the remote offices are never over subscribes with incoming traffic.

I am working on a cisco ASR1002-X with IOS ver. "asr1002x-universalk9.03.16.06.S.155-3.S6-ext.SPA.bin".

I need a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

16 Replies 16

So, I should substitute " remoteoffice1" with the IP address of that remote
office?

For the remote office ACL that supports a remote office class-map, you'll want to have it cover all address space being used at (just) that remote office.  Depending how you've allocated remote office address space, at one extreme, a single ACE might cover all the networks at that remove office, or, for the other extreme, you might need an ACE for every network being used by that remote office, or some combination of ACEs that encompass all the address space for (just) that remote office.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card