cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,  I have a router (ASR) with multiple VRFs and SNMPv3 configured.I would like to send snmp traps to 2 different servers. One of them is reachable through the global routing table and one of them is reachable through a VRF. For this purpose I p...

Human374 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone... I have a remote region with (2) ASA 5545X in an Active / Failover configuration. I am able to successfully transfer IOS 9.14.2.15 to the Active ASA using the file transfer utility in ASDM. I am trying to get the IOS to the Failover ...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsI want to capture packets on Cisco ASR Cisco IOS Software 16.06.04 on the below-given interface from an IP. interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/0description NCDC-FP-1no ip addressservice instance 110 ethernetencapsulation untaggedrewrite ingress tag...

bor2021 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am using Model IE2000U 4TSG unit but when i use the ip address +user  /password with my browser - chrome  i get 404 ... for web hmi. and i get only text access to the switch. does the IE2000U supports web hmi at all ? i can not get to the web co...

meirD by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes