Views
Helpful
Replies

RestAPI CSR1000v IWAN

Brendon Neves
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I'm working with my teammates in a RESTAPI of CSR1000v.

So we enable the RestAPI configuration on the router, and the token authentication is working fine. 

So right now our mission is get informations about the DOMAIN configs using RestAPI, for example..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HQ-MC#sh domain iwan master exits
BR address: 172.31.0.1 | Name: Tunnel100 | type: external | Path: MPLS | path-id: 1 | PLR TCs: 0
Egress capacity: 100000 Kbps | Egress BW: 1 Kbps | Ideal:1 Kbps | under: 0 Kbps | Egress Utilization: 0 %

BR address: 172.31.0.2 | Name: Tunnel200 | type: external | Path: INET | path-id: 2 | PLR TCs: 0
Egress capacity: 20000 Kbps | Egress BW: 1 Kbps | Ideal:0 Kbps | over: 1 Kbps | Egress Utilization: 0 %
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need to get principally the Egress capacity information and the Egress Utilization.

So, do you have any doccument or specifc comments to RestAPI for domain to this router (CSR1000v)?

Maybe a Rest API library of IOS-XE or CSR1000v can help us.

We are trying to get something like this, but we don't getting anything that can helps.

Regards,

BN.

4 Replies 4

Hi Omz,

So we are trying to get api information about PFR3(Performance Routing) for iWan Project.

When I'm talk about domain, I'm talking about domain of iWan "BR(Border Router) + MC(Master Controller) not bridge domain.

Regards,

Brendon Neves.

Hi Omz,

So we are trying to get api information about PFR3(Performance Routing) for iWan Project.

When I'm talk about domain, I'm talking about domain of iWan "BR(Border Router) + MC(Master Controller) not bridge domain.

Regards,

Brendon Neves.

Hi Brendon

Have you found anything helpful?

The links were not specific to BD.. they were more of direction to the sites .. I should have made them specific .. 

Looking at the API doc there is nothing exposed related to iWAN. I cant see if you can get the required info from the API.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/csr1000/software/restapi/restapi/RESTAPIintro.html

There are iWAN yang models .. not sure if they are helpful in your case.

https://github.com/YangModels/yang/blob/master/vendor/cisco/xe/16101/Cisco-IOS-XE-iwanfabric.yang 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco