Rv340 internet speed issue

Recent I changed my home wifi router with Rv340

when I checked my internet speed, the speed is reduced

Does this happen due to any router settings

Isp directly connected to router wan

3 vlan configured

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I agree with @balaji.bandi that we do not have much information to work with. We might be able to give better advice if we knew how your RV router is configured, what features it enables, what was the speed with your home router and what speed are you getting with your RV router.

I would also suggest that you look into the possibility of a duplex mismatch (one device in full duplex and the other device in half duplex) checking both your device to RV and RV to provider.

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what kind of speed link here, what happens when you connect directly to the internet with your PC that works as expected.

Do you have any IPS/ more advance FW feature enabled, disable and check.,

also, let us know what firmware it has?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I agree with @balaji.bandi that we do not have much information to work with. We might be able to give better advice if we knew how your RV router is configured, what features it enables, what was the speed with your home router and what speed are you getting with your RV router.

I would also suggest that you look into the possibility of a duplex mismatch (one device in full duplex and the other device in half duplex) checking both your device to RV and RV to provider.

HTH

Rick