cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello everyone,my name is william, and am a newbie well i have been using PRTG to monitor my network and i have noticed this error-1.80 dBm (Gi1/0/25 Receive Power Sensor) is above the warning limit of -3.10 dBm in Gi1/0/25 Receive Power Sensor — -2....

I'd like to use this config for EEM in the Nexus 5K. The Nexus only takes the first event syslog occurs statement so I don't understand why it's losing the 2nd statement. See below for sh run eem. Nexus 5548 version 7.0(7)N1(1).  Am I violating a sy...

pattyj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a New config going to all routers in the field. We upload the config to flash and then allow the customer to login to router and copy from flash to startup and reload when they are ready to do the conversion. We created an eem script that wil...

Gerard Roy by Level 2
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure if this problem caused by Lubuntu or Cisco Router side.Lubuntu = 192.168.1.100 Cisco Router = 192.168.1.1SSH from Lubuntu to Cisco Routeruser@linux:~$ ssh -V OpenSSH_7.6p1 Ubuntu-4ubuntu0.3, OpenSSL 1.0.2n 7 Dec 2017 user@linux:~$ user@...

Hi,  I have a Cisco ASR 9010 Router with 2 power supply. Now I want to add 2 other power supply in order to add some line cards. But it shows me the following output: 0/PM0/*host PM 0 Error (status bits read failed)0/PM1/*host PM 0 Error (status bits...

aridy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4510 chassis with SNMP v3 and when I do sh snmp user I see two identical users with different engine IDs, one right, one wrong.The switch was originally built with a copied config, and when we rebuilt snmp with a different engine we noticed ...

Hi all,Do you have any idea of why I get this "fragmentation required" messages when I try a simple traceroute?fragmentation required, trying new MTU = 1492 9 * 14 ms fragmentation required, trying new MTU = 1480 9 * 14 ms fragmentation require...

ubu3389 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a Cisco ASR 9010 Router, currently with a memory usage of 87% (485.58 MB free / 4096 MB total).Of course that major part of consumption is caused by BGP.My question is what exactly causes increase of memory usage? Is my 87% utilization ...

aridy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card