Views
Helpful
Replies

See the quantity of activated license on prime 3.2

saeedaraghi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dears,

I have a prime appliance 3.2 and I have activated some licenses on it. In my license, I have some catalysts and nexus.

Now my LF and AS are shown 220 in devise and base is 0 licensed.

1-How can I see the quantity of licenses for Nexus switches and catalyst switches?

2-What is the meaning of "LF and AS 220 licensed"?

Thank you in advance

4 Replies 4

Hi

LF is Lifecycle license and AF is Assurance License.

You can see you licensing in

Administration > Licenses and Software Updates > Licenses > Files > License Files automatically manages the number of hosts.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

gpairait
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Base license is a mandatory license and will not have any count. It will always be zero. you can consider it as a prerequisite for other licenses or device management to work.

1-How can I see the quantity of licenses for Nexus switches and catalyst switches?
you can see the tokens consumed per device as per below screenshot using Pi GUI

traditional.PNG
2-What is the meaning of "LF and AS 220 licensed"?
LF- lifecycle - this is used for device management via snmp and ssh.
AS- assurance license will be consumed when you configure netflow on the devices.

hope this helps!

Thanks
Gautami

Thank you very much for your answer

My licenses are traditional not the Token kind.
I tried to look at this link (Licensing Dashboard), but unfortunately this link doesn't open and the page marker turns constantly and doesn't stop.
Nothing is displayed. I tried it with different laptops and browsers.

what is the problem?
And one more question, Can I check this quantity with commands?

hello,

the tokens consumed must be visible even if you are not using the smart licensing. the traditional licenses too should show you the details under the licensing dashboard.
Why the page is not loading, i cannot say without checking much details. you may need to check your system is not loaded and is performance is fine.
try a service restart if possible and see if that helps. [follow appropriate steps if your system is in HA]

if this does not solve your issue, you can open a TAC case for further investigation.

Thanks,
Gautami