cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am wondering if there is any way in Cisco prime 3.1 (or maybe a newer version) to create port groups based on VLAN settings. I would like to have some way to make port groups based on the port settings. E.G a port with a voice vlan assigned would s...

Hi, we are getting the camera of one site from another site but the image is not showing clear.now the security team is saying it is the bandwidth issue?I want to assure that it may be the bandwidth issue or any other and if any other what may be?wai...

Resolved! VLAN SPAN

I've been tasked to gather what are the 'conversation' between VLANs to build an ACL. As it's a standard Core/Distribution and Access environment, as the core/distribution switch are configured with HSRP and only L2 on the access switches (trunk to t...

Hello, we have ISR4321 and ISR4221 deployed in our environment. Logging levels are set to debugging (console, monitoring, buffer, trap). Not all messages though are sent to the syslog servers. I managed to packet capture syslog messages that are sent...