Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Monitor discarding data

sinan.tekincan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

My Service Monitor (2.2) is associated with my Communications Manager (6.1). When I click on the "success" button, it says that data is discarded. I am sending a screenshot of this page.

In the server, cdr and cmr data appears in CSCOpx\qovr\preserve folder but is moved to CSCOpx\qovr\saved folder in few seconds. So data arrives at Service Monitor but cannot be reported.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Note:

I tried the steps below, but it did not work:

1. Remove the Service Monitor application billing server; (doing so removes the associated list of
backlogged files).
2. Restart the CDRM service.
3. Add Service Monitor to Unified Communications Manager as an application billing server.
4. Restart the CDRM service.

4 Replies 4

Michel Hegeraat
Level 7
Level 7

It discards what it believes is too old.

This may happen if the CCM has not been able to send data for some time. You can indeed restart the service that stocks the CDR's.

But make sure both machines are in the same timezone and puting both on the same NTP server is also a good plan.

Cheers,

Michel

I restarted the CDR agent and CDR repository manager services on Call managers a couple of times, but Service Monitor still discards data and shows no data in the reports.

And the machines are on the same time?

Cheers,

Michel

Clocks are synchronized.

I realized that when I remove and re-add the SM as a billing server on CM, it starts collecting data, but only for 1-2 minutes. It then starts discarding the data again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: