Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Monitor don't know IP phone

omar_youn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed CUOM 2.3 with Service Monitor in the same server.

I use  Data Source Credentials to configure Service Monitor. when I check the last contact Status in ( CUSM -> Configuration -> Data Source Credentials) I found that the result is Success in HTTP/S and CDR/CDRM. But the problem is that no report generated in CVTQ Report (CUSM -> Reports -> CVTQ -> Diagnostic).

I noticed that's displayed 0 Known phone Count in Monitored Phones under ( CUSM -> Configuration -> Monitored Phone).

FYI: I have the Ip Phones discovred in database of CUOM.

Please, any body have any idea to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot,

best Regards,

Omar YUNSI

4 Replies 4

Scott McDonald
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Omar,

Monitored phones counts increment as CDR/CMR recoreds are sftp'd from the CUCM and are parsed into the SM database. In the configuration page, what does it say for call data status? On the SM filesystem do you see files appear and get removed under D:\Program Files\CSCOpx\qovr\preserve (if D: is your install directory)? If not look in the SSHD_sterr.log file under \CSCOpx\log\qovr for ssh errors.

scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your answer,

I resolve this problem by checking the parameter recommended of CCM in Entreprise Parameter and I restart the service of CDR in CCM.

In the oder hand I had some problem with CUSSM that can't to collect the data from Service Monitor. so,I follow the procedure "Configure Service Statistics Manager" and I exectute the command:  ConfigureSSMToSSLOM without spicefy the port number (the port number that I use is defferent in the defaut port).

Now, when I want to connect to CUSSM I have this error message:

can you please tell me who to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot

best regards,

Omar

Omar,

What version of OM / SM / SSM are we talking about? 2.3 / 2.3 / 1.3? Is the SSM on a different server? You must download the SSM agent to the OM server and discover it from the SSM server.

scott

Hi Scott,

The CUOM + SM in the same server with version 2.2 and CUSSM in different server with version 1.2

I had already download the agent SSM and insatlled it in CUOM & SM Server? but this error message display always.

Do you think if I reinstall the server CUSSM the problem can resolved?

Thanks in advanced,

Best regards,

Omar

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card