cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm running LMS3.2, RME 4.3.1, CS 3.3.0 on Solaris 10.SyslogCollector and SyslogAnalyzer are working properly most of the time.Hello,Every now and then, the SyslogCollector or the SyslogAnalyzer seems like they stop responding.When checking the...

greenamit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to gather netflow data from a router at another site that's linked with an IPSEC VPN.Here's a quick network map:[Collector]------[HQ 2801 router]------[HQ ASA Firewall]-------VPN---------[Remote 2801 router]I'm able to collect netflow data...

it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm trying to redirect show commands output to a file, but I cant get it workingEverytime I use a command, like show tech support | redirect I get the message that the operation isnt supported in this file system, and after looking around in...

Resolved! LMS 3.1 very slow

Hi,I'm installing LMS 3.1.LMS is integrated with ACS server.It seems to work correctly but every page are very slow to be printed. When i log on the lms web page, i need to wait 45 seconds or 1 minute before the portal opens.When i try on the lms ser...

rriquier by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SNMP v3 TRAP

Hi,We are trying to configure SNMP V3 trap on our routers and switches. I can able send V3 trap to our NMS, but it is mentioned that we need contextengine and contextname to process the trap.We have configured a simple TRAP configuration without aut ...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I am doing the migration for LMS 2.6 from to a new server, after system installation, I tried to do the data backup and restore.I did the data resotre by command:D:\CSCOpx\bin\perl D:\CSCOpx\bin\restorebackup.pl -d E:\BackupFromPekw015a\CSCODBBA...

I see that some customization is possible on some alert messages subject lines but can these things be done?The message is sort of hard to read with all the lines running into each other.Also, I would like to see the device and the device and the sta...

I'm having problems getting CM UT to discover end users.  Per TAC, I had to add command snmp-server group <MyGroup> v3 auth context vlan- match prefix to my AS's.As a test, I added the command to an AS, went to acquisitions, added the AS's IP address...

scornish1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes