cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to configure a WS-C3750X-48P-L switch

tgtis
Level 1
Level 1

I just received two switches from Ebay and I'm trying to configure them so all ports allow the true 1 Gig non-wire-blocking speed. Also, DHCP should be turned off if this switch provides that service. I'd like to open all 48 ports to full 1Gig speed on the one subnet used in the network.

If I'm in the wrong forum, please advise me on the proper one.

I downloaded Cisco Lan Assistant and was able to get into the web interface, but I'm lost. What's the best way to learn it? I'm brand new to Cisco. I've only used lower end Netgear and Linksys routers.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I get to step 7 on page five but I never see the GUI that's pictured in the manual. I downloaded Cisco Lan Assistant and was able to find the switch at 10.0.2.3. After logging with no user name and Cisco as a pw, I don't see the gui shown in the manual. Attached is a picture I see.

All I need to do it setup the switch so it is not a DHCP server and allows all port non-blocking 1Gig access.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: