cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn site to site lab

nkhoa4042
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, i have set up a vpn site to site lab. There are 3 sites on my lab. I configurated vpn for DC site and another sites. And how can i set up vpn for the other sites. In order to every site can access to each other. I used IPsec for this vpn site to site lab.

6 Replies 6

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With the limited information provided, very possibly like how your VPN lab was done.

What you're asking is much like:

Hi All, i have set up a L2 Ethernet site to site lab. There are 3 sites on my lab. I configurated L2 Ethernet for DC site and another sites. And how can i set up L2 Ethernet for the other sites. In order to every site can access to each other. I used fiber for this L2 Ethernet site to site lab.

nkhoa4042_0-1679116930972.png

This is my lab. My problem is the HO-HCM site cannot access to Branch-HCM. 

you need some kind of hairpin, in HQ and it long story and not so accurate 
instead use DMVPN which can make you connect Spoke-to-Spoke 

". . . use DMVPN which can make you connect Spoke-to-Spoke"

That's what I too thought would be the likely approach, but I didn't suggest it as for all we know that's the particular VPN approach already being used in lab (although, if so, don't know what Phase DMVPN being used or supported).

Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: