cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,How do I stop the "%ENVMON-4-FAN_LOW_RPM" messages?I have about 30 routers that have this problem, and the syslog messages flodding me...My current config in the routers is "logging trap debugging" and I want to keep it that way. I only need to st...

meirelyahu by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

If a customer has 2 sites and they’re both connected to each other via the ISP MPLS backbone, can the customer use the same private IP range in both sites? If yes, then how would that work if a user in site A wants to connect to a server in site A th...

asuka55 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

A real newbie here - I need some help on understanding why my WLAN's DHCP configuration is failing on the relevant laptops. It seems to be working fine on the PCs so I'm thinking there is some issue with my WAP.Attached is my .pkt and the config tabl...

Hello again, I am running a Cisco 2621 router with iOS version 12.3(24) and I would like to set up SSH version 2, however, I see only version 1.5 is installed.  Is SSH version 2, or 1.99 available on this version of iOS? I have googled and have not c...

dcauley by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes