cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where are device export jobs managed?

csschaeffer
Level 1
Level 1

I created a scheduled device export job from the CS/Device Management/Device summary page to run daily and create a csv file. This ran fine for several months, but then seemed to stop. I think we had an issue with the jrm process, long since resolved. During that time I created another scheduled export job. I think they are now conflicting with each other (export to the same file name). I was hoping to delete one of them, but am unable to determine where they are stored. Just for a test I created a third job, noted the jobID, but can't find that one either. They don't seem to be listed in the RME job browser. Where are these stored and how do I delete the extraneous jobs?

Perhaps a related issue. When go to the System View of CW, there is a panel named Job Information Status. It always contains only the string 'Loading....' in red (along with Log Space Usage and Critical Message Window). Thoughts?.

4 Replies 4

csschaeffer
Level 1
Level 1

OK, I figured out that CS job management is located under Common Services/Server/Ad

min/Job Browser. Now does any one know why when I select this, the page never displays?

It always times out in my browser.

My guess is you have a lot of jobs on this system, and jrm is not returning fast enough.  I find that Firefox is a bit more tolerant to delays than IE.  If you can, try FF, and see if the job browser loads.  If so, purge some old jobs.

Posted from my mobile device.

What is the best way to purge old CS jobs? I started doing it manually (80600 entries!), but even 500 at a time will take a while. Is there way to purge older than a specific date?

Each application has its own purge interface.  It depends on the type of job, but for example in RME, you can schedule jobs to be purged under RME > Admin > System Preferences > Job Purge.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: