cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We are running CiscoWorks RME 4.3 and forwarding syslog messages to another syslog server. To forward messages we use script from https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-11592All is working great at the begining of month. With growing of syslo...

hi guys,I've got a question about "show ip cache flow"4500#sh ip cache flowIP Flow Switching Cache, 17826816 bytes  246 active, 261898 inactive, 389758 added  3555295 ager polls, 0 flow alloc failures  Active flows timeout in 30 minutes  Inactive flo...

Dear all,I have 2 image distribution  jobs that I have tried to stop and now they are on "stop initiated"since 4 days and onlyavailable actions "delete / retry / undo" are not allowed?Any idea on what can be done?If i try to run some jobs for these d...

vduprez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I'd like to know,ho can i identify the end device in CW. For example,i have some kinds of end devices(PCs,Printers,Hubs and etc). Sometimes i know its IP,but sometimes only MAC. Using other programs and knowing IP i can scan this type of devi...

We have Windows Server 2008 SP2 64 bit and we want to install CiscoWorks LMS 4.0 for 300 devices. I am afraid that server requirements for the CPU, RAM and swap space, which are in the installation giude are too low. What are the parameters of the CP...

On my NAM in a Cat6500 I have configured NDE collection from 2 routers and are collecting a lot of flows. But it seems like tne NAM can't export more than a couple of thousands of flow via the function "export to CSV" (in the upper right corner).Perh...

rope by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now we have LMS 3.0.1 version. When I go to software update in CS, there is no update for current installed software. I notice like DFM right now has 3.2 version. Mine is still 3.0.1. So does that means I can't upgrade to 3.2 or 3.1 with LMS 3....

Hi all,I'm posting to get why C7613 make a reply so late for snmp query.SG1_C7613#sh modMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1  ...

Ray Han by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.I'm currently configuring monitoring on some ISR routers with 12.4(24)T4 software and - cat4500 switches with 12.2(54)SG.The current config: once an IP SLA-based track goes down - an email is sent from the router with some "show" output. Th...