Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I am currently using Cisco ACS 5.8 and am setting up vulnerability scanners in my environment.  I would like to ask is there any way to set IP address filtering, or any similar feature to allow my scanner to do an authenticated scan. Specifically...

skyswords by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Newbie Question

I recently purchased a 5506-X FTD firewall and am having difficulties enabling outside-inside traffic. I want to allow OpenVPN traffic (port 1194) . I opened port 1194 on the outside i/f as shown in the attached screen shot. I then tried a packet tra...

MorrisJM by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5508-X and my bank offers a complimentary service to scan my network for PCI compliance. Everything has been good for a couple of years now. But last month it failed. I checked the results and my IPSec and SSH ciphers were failing. I up...

Skawilly1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have done with my anyconnect vpn. but after  anyconnect vpn is connected, I can not connect to my asa5506-x using ASDM. i have added management-access inside and it was able to ping but still cannot access.   interface GigabitEthernet1/2 ...

EdwinThoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an issue with a new ASA 5506W - setup allows internet access to all systems behind it except for the ones with a static NAT - we have separate IP addresses assigned to 2 servers, all the access rules are in place but neither of them have interne...

Jack-ITP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.   Could you answer me for one questions please . I have Cisco ASA 5525-x in multiple context mode whit three working contexts. Recently we have bought another one Cisco ASA 5525. Now, сan't decide which solutions will be to meet our requir...

amsrus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have a ASA and tried to remove my external router which we have had for very long time. My main ISP connection work as follows (real IPs not used but the principle the same):   192.168.1.104 55.255.255.248 GW: 192.168.1.105   The IP NAT range...

edw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm receiving this  message when trying to apply intrusion policy to device which is a ASA  SFR Module on a 5512x.  Also unable to apply any other policy from the defense center. This happened shortly after upgrading both the defense center and the s...