Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   Can someone please explain to me what these commands mean on a Cisco ASA Firewall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.   access-list sfr_redirect extended deny ip host 192.1.1.20 host 44.11.15.66 access-list sfr_redirect extended deny i...

Lake by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to license the Firepower module features on a 5508.  I am going to manage this with the ASDM. In the license portal I have added the PAK for AMP, IPS, and URL and it shows as "Unfulfilled".  I then choose it and click "Get License" and I am st...

Dear all, I have a problem with my asa. From domain controller server I see some access attempts. I don't know why I see the ip address of the inside interface of asa. in attachment the log of the server.   192.168.0.252 is the ip of the inside inter...

Please help (refer to attached diagram) as I need client 10.2.6.42 to telnet to 172.16.44.100 and the traffic will be NATed (which telnet into R2) to 172.26.32.5 (lookback interface).   It is not working, not sure did I miss out any thing? Thanks in ...

I been trying to setup a new Cisco ASA 5505 for the past week and can't get the internal network to get out to the internet. I'm sure it's something very simple that I'm missing. I have configured everything that I have gathered online. Here is my sh...

nyer4life by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to establish a vpn ipsec between two ASAs, one of them with ISP that provides public ip, and the other with fixed IP. I did the configuration of each one of them and I can see that the VPN is established through the show crypto isa...

Raul18629 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have single 5508 running v.9.5. No router in front of the ASA. Failover is set up as shown in the configuration below.  I have two questions, first, when primary ISP (Outside-TW) goes down and backup ISP (outside) becomes active, will it switch bac...

Hi Everyone Can i use  ASA5525-FPWR-K9  without any IPS license and later on if i want to enable IPS then only  i need purchase License or any hardware require?Is that will work for me ??? which software do i need to purchase to manage my firewall wi...

Hi everyone, - This is the first time i have setup ASA 5506x FW. I had read some documents that i can connect my PC to interface G1/2 on FW and access https://192.168.1.1 to install ASDM. But after connect to G1/2 on FW, i had no ip address. - I have...

showrun.PNG
petpkcui1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer asked me to setup a server SFTP (using openSSH or FreeSSHd). This server passes through a firewall that accepts only port 22 and is connected to just one client. I know it's really weird but they don't want to open other ports on firewall....

piggio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I  have configured tacacs in ASA 5520, it is working fine, I can login  into ASA with tacacs credentials..authentication is successfull when  tacacs server is unreachable Local authentication is also  successfull.....But after that when Tacacs ser...

arun.stha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to access my ASA from my inside network, but it does not seem to work.I am rather new to ASA, so I might've missed something. Any help would be appreciated.   Here are the configs:hostname VPN-RAdomain-name testenable password OQ5NBRwCbPc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card