Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have read several of the articles on the same subject but none seem to apply to my situation. It doesn't seem to be either Java or missing configurations. ISSUE: I upgraded my ASA to 9.5(3)9 with ASDM 7.6(2) and put it in an HA pair. When ...

I am trying find a solution to having snmp trap sent from the ASA, but delayed by 1-2 minutes after the event that triggered.   Background- The ASA is using SLA feature providing redundant backup on 2nd interface connecting to a cellular modem. The A...

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I (stupidly) enabled the need for user certificates in the system policy for my FireSIGHT Management Centre. How can I disable this using the admin account via CLI?I have found some instructions (system disable-http-user-cert), but it app...

Mark H by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I've had this problem even before where FireSIGHT was indicating this message from a host. I did a full scan to the host with its anti-virus but nothing was captured. CnC ConnectedIntrusion Event - malware-cnc Now I'm seeing this message aga...

Hello and good day,   I need to install the Cisco FirePOWER User Agent for Active Directory on a Windows Server 2016-based Active Directory domain.   My plan is to install it on a member server also running Windows Server 2016, however I can't find a...

Hey, guys.   i am kind of new to this forums. And, now, i need your expertise about PORT FORWARDING ASA 5512-X ver.9.1 based on the topology and my detail ASA configuration. All port forwarded worked on Router 2600 series. now, we just remove the Rou...

sheger topology.png
Eyasu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,  Feeling rather noobish on this one.   i`m having trouble finding the Conf t, the device is ASA 2110   I`ve tried connecting to FTD & Local Mgmt and i can see the config - but i cant edit it      geg01# acknowledge Acknowledge backup Backup ...

RowC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card