Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I've got an annoying problem with my ASA 5520.I have traffic going from the inside interface (security level 100) to the outside interface (security level 0) with a global PAT applied to the outside interface address for all inside traffic - and I...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI i have tried ASDM configuration on ASA 5525X but not able to achieved . Please share the configuration example on this.. Note: I have configured with  Port channel with sub interface in 5525x and plz confirm if any software need to be installed i...

I was accessing ASA through OUSIDE interface (I'm in a remote site) by ASDM and SSH without any problem, but when I set nat (INSIDE.OUTSIDE) static interface in order to NAT everything from inside to outside, I suddenly losted contact with the ASA. D...

I am trying to setup patterns in Logstash(ELK stack) to monitor FirePower logs.  I am trying to find a documentation that shows all the syslog messages that FirePower can produce to create a pattern file for them.  What I am looking for is similar to...

tsiemers1 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting this warning several times a day and sometimes the duration is several hours untill it is cleared from healt monitor. We are running virtual FMC and purly ASA-X with FirePOWER. FMC at latest and greates 6.0.1.1 and ASA's @ 5.4.0.6, a c...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card