Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, with the launch of the new FP2100 family, it states that it has FDM for on box mgmt, is this a full fledged mgmt platform , i.e. if I use it I don't need to use FMC at all, or is it just a cut down version like the ASA5500X on box mgmt for basi...

Hi,Do we have any Performance Data / Scale numbers on the NGFW platforms 4100, 9300 series w.r.t. what is the number of ACL scale on the appliance, CPU utilisation, features supported/tested etc.?

Dhanesh by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Had configuration working in LAB. . Just changed IP’s for new test….. now we cannot get into ASDM and access-list are dropping or packets… not sure what is wrong. Below is the configuration and the packet trace. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated....

Scott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, i have some problem for NAT Hairpinning. so, i have some simple topology on the bellow. i want to ping NAT IP Public (12.13.14.15) from host (10.11.12.13) on the inside interface, but still not working Host10.11.12.13/24 -----------...

Hello, I just want to say that I'm more on the Microsoft side. Working with a client, we setup a Site to Site VPN from Azure to their on-prem, and it's working. The Cisco networking individual provided some concerns/risks for running production loa...

I have an ASA 5505 on a job. It is a smaller business that would have done better with an RV082, but they have what they have. It is running firmware 8.4. The client needed ports forwarded for their FTP server. The port range in this config is tcp 43...

sam by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card