Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We are looking at moving from a Cisco asa 5505 to a Meraki MX64 and I am looking for thoughts and advice on how to go about it. We have a lot of rules setup on the ASA and wondered if there is a process for migration or it is all setup manua...

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a limitation or requirement on the type of USB stick I would need to use as a temporary drive1: for a 5515-X. We have a production ASA 5515-X (pre-firepower) that won't allow me to save its configs ...

Hello All, I got a problem with one of my Cisco asa 5506-X. It seems that the network interfaces don't work (defect). Is it possible to install the RealSSD in to another ASA5506-X and keep the configuration? Got a spare but I'am noy sure?? Thanks i...

Resolved! FTD on 5512-X

I am trying to decide whether to buy SSD and install FirePOWER on this or to install FTD on the ASA itself. The ASA will not be used for any VPN technologies. I will potentially be running it in mixed multi context mode with a routed and transparent ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We just got a new ASA 5508-X firewall and I am in the process of bringing it to life. the firewall it's replacing is an ASA 5520.  The interfaces and naming conventions are different, so that makes it difficult to apply a backup copy to the n...

Hello there, What are the main differences (restrictions) between using the public AMP cloud and the private cloud based on appliances like for example the AMP7150-K9? The question is more related to functionality than performance which I now is les...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card