Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Due to the bug I discovered with FirePOWER version 6.1 I had to reimage the SFR module. I imaged it to version 6.0.1.2. The imaging process went fairly smooth, but now I cannot add anything to rules, objects, zones...etc, etc. The other sections of ...

Theoretical question: I have 4x 1Gbps links on my Firepower IPS. The datasheet of my IPS indicates a maximum throughput of 4Gbps for IPS services. Following questions: - If 100% load on all my interfaces (1Gbps up & 1Gbps down per link), is my IPS ...

Hi all, am I correct by saying the following? an ACL will show hitcnt=>0 when matching traffic that is flowing through the firewall (and will display on ASDM Real-Time Log Viewer) an ACL will show hitcnt=0 when matching traffic that is being sent t...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello good afternoon The truth'm concerned, I need to practice with the ASA, it is the first time I install it but I have a problem, nor can not access via web or by the applicationI have the version of JAVA 8 102 x86 update, I've been trying for hou...

Hi first off I have a home network, I have a 2821 the g0/0 Ethernet port is connected to my DSL router and is the WAN. I have g0/1 connected to my LAN which has my DHCP,DNS and AD servers and clients connect through a switch. this is my running confi...

La1Impala by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am running a ASA5525X Active / Standby pair of Firewalls with FIrewpower 6.0.1.1. Recently I have experienced an issue where at random intervals the active Firewall seems to stop passing traffic. When the problem occurs we know that: The ...

darreng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco ASA Firewall 5506-X with FirePower. Firesight in installed on a Virtual Machine. There is only one physical machine for the Firesight. In case this machine fails then whole network will be down. There will be no internet access. We are ...