Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Looking for some guidance on the 6.0.1.1 patch.  I'm currently running 6.0.1 on FMC and the SFR modules we have.  I've had some pretty negative experience from bugs after upgrades.  I noticed there is no new functionality in this release, jus...

i have my rules setup in a standard way where certain categories are allowed like news and media e.g. cnn and others like web advertisement and CDN are blocked. the problem i have is because websites like cnn.com make calls to URLs in the blocked ca...

Hello to everybody, I have a question about the updates on Device managed and Defense Center. If I schedule the update of VDB, Snort Rules and Geolocation IP Address, on Primary Defense Center; I have to schedule in Secondary Defense Center too? Or ...

Hi everyone, I was troubleshooting the issue where wheni do show log I was unable to see the source and destination ip. When I enable packet capture on ASA I was able to see it. Is there any reason show log does not show traffic? Regards Mahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am trying to inspect incoming SSL traffic in my FirePOWER as I have internal SSL web server.  Cert and Key are already imported through PKI object management and SSL policy is already created too. However, I am here a bit lost my way to f...

Sithulwin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use firepower v.5.4.1 on ASA 5516. I see huge amout of malware comming via mail (smtp connection). Almost every malware detection is only retrospective. It means malware reached customer mail servers and maybe users mail-boxes too. IP addresses of ...

tpospisil by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, please find the attached, i am trying to configure DAP for users samsung smart phones what will be configured for Device Unique ID, i tried with imei number and also with serial number it doesn't work thanks

From ASDM, tried to reload the box, now, no file save. Details window says reload started, then stops "waiting for file save" to complete (which I told it NOT to do). It tore down my tunnel, and the ASDM will no longer connect. I can SSH to it, but n...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card