Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco ASA Service policy VPN users SIP ALG

HelloI am having problem getting SIP softphones working through the ASA between VPN users (Cisco VPN client). (they appear to be get no audio). (Users are able to ping each other)From what I can see in the SIP signaling the firewall appears to be upd...

bob mail by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NLB cisco asa 5510

Colleagues, good afternoon.Prompt please who knows. Cisco ASA 5510 supports the creation of clusters of ME, if so, in this case the load balancing?And the second question when setting FAILOVER ACTIVE / ACTIVE how to configure load balancing, is there...

ASA ACL Logging

Hi, I am searching on the ACL access logging on ASA platform. My objective is logging traffic to a specified subnet that is initiated from outside (so initial SYNs and also UDP). I am also looking to have it in syslog with unique identification so it...

5510 OS Upgrade

Hello and thank you for your time reading this,I currently have a 5510 running Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(5) & Device Manager Version 6.4(5)I would like to upgrade the software to the most reliable version available.  What...

ASA 5550 upgrade failed

I tried to upgrade code from 9.1.5-12 TO 9.1.6-4 following these steps:Backup the ASARemove older Any Connect clientsOn Primary FW and standby FW, set the new OS as the defaultFrom Primary FW “failover reload-standby” this will reboot the standby FW....

dukeminus by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ISE Upgrade

Hi I have cisco ISE 1.0 which I want to upgrade to ISE 1.3. According to the upgrade path I would need to follow this process1.0 > 1.1 (apply latest patch) > 1.2 > 1.3The 1.0 to 1.1 bundle is deferred. So I am thinking of installing a new ISE 1.3 as ...

Mokhalil82 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: