Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it a wrong practice for network engineers to share running configuration through emails with their network teams, collegue, client/customer of FW and other live network devices  that they are working on?  Today I mailed to our customer company man...

Hi, I have two ASA5506-X setup for failover.  It can run for a while and somewhere on is sending this message: ciscoasa# /asa/scripts/run_qemu_kvm.sh: line 111:  1733 Aborted      (core dumped) /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 -nographic -m $SYS_RAM -smp...

Hi, Is DCD supported on an ASA firewall cluster. I have a ASA 5585 firewall cluster running 9.3.3. DCD is configured for a certain class of traffic. It doesn't seem to prevent the connection from dying after idle timeout. "show service-policy" is sh...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears I am migrating my asa 8.2 code to asa5525-X 9.4 version i want to know the existing remote vpn will have any issue after migrating or they can still connect by their old vpn software. Also for the Site-to-Site vpn do i have to take care of any ...

When we use Aspera, it maxes out our bandwidth and we cannot do anything else while the download is going on.3220ASA1# sh conn add 192.168.0.105 prot udp110 in use, 509 most usedUDP outside 153.7.233.153:33001 inside 192.168.0.105:60064, idle 0:00:00...

Resolved! ASA Upgrade

I'm curious about the upgrade path for ASA. If I have an ASA running 7.x code and want to upgrade it to 9.1, do I need to jump to intermediate code if I don't care about the config? As soon as it gets to 9.1 I plan to do a wr erase and start over. T...

Resolved! Virtual DC

I have an old Sourcefire3D Virtual Defense Center that has been out out of production for several years now but I kept in my inventory. It is running 5.1 and is not currently being used but we are looking to upgrade all ASAs to the X models in order ...

Hello team,One of my partners is interested to know why :1- We don’t offer an upgrade path from ASAv to ASAv5, 10 amd 302. we offer Partner Support on the ASAv10 but not on the other two models.Can you help in this?thanks.

erameh by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

I have a client that has a 5515-x with Sourcefire. He wants to add HA function. Can he install a 5516 for the failover machine (HA)? If not, can the current 5515 SourceFire subscriptions be moved to a new 5516 for an HA solution?

I am working on a cisco asa5550, when I connect to the console port and turned it on this is the only thing I see (Booting system, please wait...  ) and nothing else happen after that it runs all day long but nothing else is displayed. I am trying to...

rarrendol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card