Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

This is an interface object that I am trying to delete. When I do, it fails stating that it is in use in a "Filter".  It is not a prefilter or a url filter.  I can not for the life of me find the filter that it is referring to so that I can remove th...

Int Obj.PNG
RWL by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if there is a way to view the means of communication behind the web apps available in firepower? For ex today I was researching how to only allow specific VLAN access to windows updates. I started by searching google and one guy gave ...

I am using the latest FTD migration tool to move contexts from our old ASA5585 to FMC without FTD.There is a major problem when doing this conversion as their is no way the tool can apply the destination zone i want and configured it to, it sets it t...

lanab by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

hi,i am having ftd's managed via fmc running ver7.0.1 and the FMC is configured too forward vpn logs to syslog server which is a forescout NAC appliance.Since we are not getting any logs in the destination, i want to know how to verify the vpn logs a...

I am using Cisco Firepower 1120 in High Avalability using FDM to managed the device, but time is showing incorrect as my standard time. It want to change to  UTC 5 30, but cannot found any option to change.I tried to change from Fxos as per below scr...

Himanshu_Dwivedi_1-1682947334573.png Himanshu_Dwivedi_0-1682947179262.png

Hello All,I need help/suggestions resolving an issue with a FMC VPN Peer not able reach my side although I can reach the other side.  The tunnel is up.  I edited an existing working VPN.  There was two existing network objects and I could ping across...

Tree1964 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes