Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello AllASA NewbieUsing ASA 9.0 -Need to know if this is possible without compromising security -This is our scenario - Inside our network we have a "public access" wireless network, this is set up on a Cisco 5508 with the appropriate ACLs at the co...

hi allbrief diagram:PE ROUTER <> ASA <> INTERNET ROUTER <> ISPwe got an ASA 5525X using version 9.1.2 running security context. the ADMIN context is running a site-to-site IPsec VPN backup tunnel to our HQ.when I created a new context (for static NAT...

Hello! I have a 5506 running all the licensed features and use ASDM to configure the module. The module is great but i wonder if it´s possible to "move" the administration to a virtual management center instead of using ASDM. I have played around wit...

OK. I know that I am missing something simple here.I am trying to get an ASA5505 running IOS 9.1(4) with a base license to work with dual ISP's. My configuration looks good but the SLA command is in a constant state of failure.The only thing I have n...

bmegel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you exclude network traffic from being processed by the sensor so that it doesn't impact the load on the appliance? For example, if you have an 5G appliance with 10G ports inline with a network and you want to only process certain traffic. Can yo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card